By: Sharon Aron Baron
A fire in an illegal assisted living facility in Tamarac has left two people dead.
At approximately 5:40 p.m., Tamarac Fire Rescue discovered one older adult dead inside the home at NW 65th Street and 73rd Ave, another died en-route to the hospital, and a third patient was treated on the scene.
The home in Vanguard Village was allegedly operating as an illegal assisted living facility and has been shut down twice before by the City of Tamarac.
Tamarac Fire Rescue, the State Fire Marshal, and the Broward Sheriff’s Office are all on the scene.
Got News? Send a message to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsOctober 2, 2023Colossal Children’s Consignment Celebration Comes to Coral Springs Oct 12
- NewsOctober 2, 2023Man Killed in Fatal Hit-and-Run in Tamarac
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Tamarac’s Semi-Annual City-Wide Garage Sale Returns Oct 7
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County