By: Sharon Aron Baron
A fire in an illegal assisted living facility in Tamarac has left two people dead.
At approximately 5:40 p.m., Tamarac Fire Rescue discovered one older adult dead inside the home at NW 65th Street and 73rd Ave, another died en-route to the hospital, and a third patient was treated on the scene.
The home in Vanguard Village was allegedly operating as an illegal assisted living facility and has been shut down twice before by the City of Tamarac.
Tamarac Fire Rescue, the State Fire Marshal, and the Broward Sheriff’s Office are all on the scene.
Got News? Send a message to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.05.28BSO Investigates Multi-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2020.05.27COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 27
- News2020.05.26Burglary and Battery in the Forefront in May 15 Crime Update for Tamarac