Cam’Ron – Hey Ma
By Sharon Aron Baron
Tickets for the 3 Headed Monster Tour, including some of the most iconic hip hop artists of the late 90s like Cam’Ron, Ma$e & Jadakiss, go on sale soon.
They come together for one night only to FLA Live Arena in Sunrise, Fla., on Sunday, Oct. 30, 2022.
Cam’ron, beginning his career in the mid-1990s, was one of the true pioneers of hip hop with top hits including “Oh Boy” and “Hey Ma” and has recorded and produced several multi-platinum albums. Aside from his solo career, Cam’ron is the leader of the Diplomats (also known as Dipset), a group he formed in 1997 with his childhood friend Jim Jones and his cousin Freekey Zekey. He was also one half of the duo U.N. (Us Now) and a founding member of the Children of the Corn before they disbanded in 1997.
Mase – What You Want
Ma$e took the late 90’s by storm with a total of five platinum singles, five U.S. Rap No. 1 singles, and six Billboard Hot 100 top 10 singles, including “Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down,” “Mo Money Mo Problems,” “Been Around the World,” “Feel So Good,” What You Want” and “Lookin’ at Me.” Both “Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down” and “Mo Money Mo Problems” reached No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. Mase’s 1997 album Harlem World was certified quadruple platinum by the RIAA. His other two albums, Double Up (1999) and Welcome Back (2004), have been certified gold.
Jadakiss – Why
Jadakiss began his career in the 1990s as a member of the rap trio The Lox, managed by Ruff Ryders and signed with Bad Boy. His debut solo album, Kiss Tha Game Goodbye, was released in 2001. He has released three more solo studio albums, another album with the Lox, and an album with fellow rapper Fabolous. In 2007, Jadakiss signed with Jay-Z‘s Roc-A-Fella and Def Jam, which, with Ruff Ryders, co-released his 2009 album The Last Kiss. He has released five studio albums, most recently Ignatius, in 2020.
Tickets for the 3 Headed Monster Tour go on sale Thursday, Sept. 15 at 10 a.m. at Ticketmaster.com and the FLA Live Arena box office. A pre-sale is available on Tuesday, Sept. 13, starting at 10 a.m. and runs through Wednesday, Sept. 14 at 11:59 p.m. using the pre-sale code: 3HM.
Got News in Tamarac, Lauderhill, or North Lauderdale? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.09.22Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Brian Regan Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Kathleen Madigan Heads to Coral Springs for 2023 Tour
- News2022.09.13J.P. Taravella Drama Presents “Radium Girls” Based on a True Story