By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac residents have a chance to find out what’s going on in the city and in their community during the annual Neighborhood Meeting coming soon.
Each year representatives from the city along with their respective city commissioner travels into the community for the annual meetings which gives residents a chance to ask questions. The agenda consists of an update on projects in the district, upcoming events and an interactive Q & A session on topics of their choice. Every district meeting has a host location, but residents from outside of the district that they live in are welcome to attend.
District Four held theirs in March, so if you missed it, you can join the upcoming meetings here:
District Three mostly comprises of Kingspoint and Westwood and is represented by Commissioner Julie Fishman. The meeting will take place on Wednesday, April 19, at 6:30 p.m. at the Kings Point Club House 7620 Nob Hill Road.
District Two runs along the southern portion of Tamarac all the way to the Sawgrass Expressway north to McNab and is represented by Commissioner Michelle Gomez. This meeting will take place on Wednesday, April 27, at 6:30 p.m.?at the Concord Village Club House 6501 N. University Drive.
District One is the eastern portion of Tamarac represented by Commissioner Marlon Bolton. This meeting will take place on Wednesday, May 3, at 6:30 p.m.? at the Mainlands 6 Club House 4920 NW 51st Court.
Not sure which district you live in? Check out this district map here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton