By Sharon Aron Baron
The wheels on the bus go round and round, and Broward County Public Schools desperately need drivers to make that happen.
Starting pay is $16.50, and free training is included. Benefits include health, dental, and vision, paid days off, and bonus options.
Applicants need a clean driving record, at least five years of licensed driving experience, a valid Florida driver’s license with a Class A or B with passenger and school bus endorsements (preferred), or a Class ‘E’ driver’s license and driving permit for (CDL). To Obtain a CDL license, visit flhsmv.gov/resources/handbooks-manuals.
To apply, visit browardschools.com/applytodrive or 754-321-4400.
Send Your News to Tamarac’s #1 News Site Here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out
- News2022.05.13Tamarac Holds Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.12Former City Attorney Stuart Michelson Qualifies by Petition for Tamarac Commission Seat