By Kevin Deutsch
Broward Health is on the hunt for nurses, and doling out “exceptional compensation packages” for qualified candidates, the healthcare system says.
The system’s Summer 2022 Nursing Career Fest will be held Monday, July 11 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Broward Health North Conference Center, 201 E. Sample Road in Deerfield Beach.
“New competitive rates, exceptional total compensation package, tuition and certification reimbursement, eligibility for public student loan forgiveness program,” reads the official announcement for the event.
Broward Health officials said sign-on bonuses of $12,000 are available for nurses working in medicine, surgery, telemetry, and maternity. Sign-on bonuses of $20,000 are available for nurses in several other areas, including critical care.
The healthcare system has more than 30 locations across Broward County including hospitals and urgent care centers.
For more information about jobs with Broward Health visit BrowardHealth.org/Careers.
Got News in Tamarac, Lauderhill, or North Lauderdale? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.12.05Tamarac Crime Update: Stalker Called Woman 50 Times, Sent 500 Messages
- News2022.12.01Tamarac Man Pleads Guilty to Assaulting Officer During Jan. 6 Attack on Capitol
- News2022.11.30Traffic Homicide Detectives Probe Tamarac Crash that Killed Child
- News2022.11.27Tamarac Crime Update: USPS Mail Carrier Robbed at Gunpoint