By: Sharon Aron Baron
Economic Development Manager Ana Zeinieh has left to take a position with the City of Coral Springs. If that sounds familiar, former Director of Community Development Jennifer Bramley left last year to work for them as well as their Deputy City Manager.
Which begs the question our City manager must be asking himself: What can we do to keep talent here in Tamarac?
Zeinieh, who was just hired in January 2013, really only just got started in this important position of overseeing and attracting new businesses to Tamarac. Coincidentally, it seems that she only worked for two years for Dania Beach at this very same position. Hopefully, the next person our City Manager hires will not make this a stepping stone to another job and commit to working for our City for awhile.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.06.08Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians for 2023
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County