Don’t miss this year’s Springfest and Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 28, where children 10 and under will have an egg-cellent time searching for the ever-elusive “golden” egg!
The egg hunt starts promptly at 10 a.m., so don’t miss it. Other eggs are filled with candy and other goodies. Also, included in the fun will be bounce houses and games. The best part is it’s totally free, so bring your basket and be there for the fun.
The event is sponsored by Winn Dixie and PNC Bank.
The Tamarac Sports Complex is located at 9901 NW 77th Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.29COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 28
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.05.28BSO Investigates Multi-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2020.05.27COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 27