By: Sharon Aron Baron
Whether you’re in the market for used books, clothing, or just want to browse, then you don’t want to miss your chance to pick up some inexpensive items at the city-wide garage sale on Saturday, April 11, 2015 from 7:30 am-12:00 pm.
Held at Tamarac Park, which I think should be called Tamarac Park-ing lot, because there isn’t anything park-like about it, it’s very conveniently located near the pedestrian bridge that runs above University Drive located at 7525 N University Drive.
Sorry, the City hasn’t given any advance notification on how residents can purchase a booth to sell their items so if you are interested, contact 954-597-3523 to find out more.
Don’t forget to bring a small stash of cash!
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.12.03Home-Based Businesses Now Eligible to Apply for CARES Act
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science