By: Sharon Aron Baron
Whether you’re in the market for used books, clothing, or just want to browse, then you don’t want to miss your chance to pick up some inexpensive items at the city-wide garage sale on Saturday, April 11, 2015 from 7:30 am-12:00 pm.
Held at Tamarac Park, which I think should be called Tamarac Park-ing lot, because there isn’t anything park-like about it, it’s very conveniently located near the pedestrian bridge that runs above University Drive located at 7525 N University Drive.
Sorry, the City hasn’t given any advance notification on how residents can purchase a booth to sell their items so if you are interested, contact 954-597-3523 to find out more.
Don’t forget to bring a small stash of cash!
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup