By: Sharon Aron Baron
An accident involving two vehicles on Tuesday injured one woman and closed Commercial Boulevard in Tamarac for several hours.
On December 27, around 2:55 p.m. Marion Schwartzreich, 89, was heading west on Commercial Boulevard and made a left turn into the Woodlands Country Club when the front right fender of her Cadillac SRX struck the front left fender of Marie Binder’s, Toyota Camry. Binder, who had the green light, lost control and hit a curb, then a traffic pole.
Tamarac Fire Rescue transported Binder, 65, to the Florida Medical Center for neck and back injuries. The investigation revealed that Schwartzreich was at fault due to failure to yield the right-of-way and was cited on the scene.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes
- News2023.05.07Unleash a Summer of Fun with the South Florida Adventure Pass: 4 Attractions, 1 Low Price