By: Sharon Aron Baron
An accident involving two vehicles on Tuesday injured one woman and closed Commercial Boulevard in Tamarac for several hours.
On December 27, around 2:55 p.m. Marion Schwartzreich, 89, was heading west on Commercial Boulevard and made a left turn into the Woodlands Country Club when the front right fender of her Cadillac SRX struck the front left fender of Marie Binder’s, Toyota Camry. Binder, who had the green light, lost control and hit a curb, then a traffic pole.
Tamarac Fire Rescue transported Binder, 65, to the Florida Medical Center for neck and back injuries. The investigation revealed that Schwartzreich was at fault due to failure to yield the right-of-way and was cited on the scene.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.07Investigation Into Public Records Media Leak May Cost Tamarac Taxpayers up to $50,000
- News2021.05.06Broward County Votes to Change the Woodlands Golf Greens into Homes
- News2021.05.052 Injured in Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2021.04.30Patient Thanks Doctors and Nurses for Saving Her Life 1 Year After Near-Fatal Heart Attack