By: Sharon Aron Baron
An accident involving two vehicles on Tuesday injured one woman and closed Commercial Boulevard in Tamarac for several hours.
On December 27, around 2:55 p.m. Marion Schwartzreich, 89, was heading west on Commercial Boulevard and made a left turn into the Woodlands Country Club when the front right fender of her Cadillac SRX struck the front left fender of Marie Binder’s, Toyota Camry. Binder, who had the green light, lost control and hit a curb, then a traffic pole.
Tamarac Fire Rescue transported Binder, 65, to the Florida Medical Center for neck and back injuries. The investigation revealed that Schwartzreich was at fault due to failure to yield the right-of-way and was cited on the scene.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.07.22Register Now for the Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Twin Cup Golf Tournament
- News2021.07.10Tamarac Commission Remains Undecided on Millage Rate after 6 Hour Budget Meeting
- News2021.07.09Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Hosts Twin Cup Golf Tournament
- News2021.06.30Public Meetings Held for Atlantic Blvd Interchange Improvements at the Sawgrass Expressway