By: Sharon Aron Baron
Keep your Facebook password under wraps because enemies may be lurking out there waiting to humiliate you in front of hundreds of your friends. One local Facebook user is making sure his password was changed after all of his friends started receiving suspicious status updates about him.
I won’t reveal his identity, but it seems as though someone gained access of his password through his computer or cellphone. Although the updates are from a mobile device, it hasn’t been determined how they were able to hack the victim’s account as he never mentions leaving his cellphone with the culprit.
Unfortunately, this Facebook friend has more than just a hacker to deal with, he has a real bully out there. He followed up with this:
“I don’t know why they thought I wouldn’t find out, I’m smarter than most. It took less than a day to flush you out and handle you. Y’all luccy this ain’t the 90’s I would have sent them to hell for this. I have shown mercy to several people who didn’t deserve it. That ends as of today. The penalty for fuccin’ with Me and mine will be severe! Have a pleasant afternoon.”
Who knows how the hacker obtained access to the victim’s account. There are various hacks you can buy online, but the easiest way is directly through Facebook itself. If you have enough information about someone, you can quite possibly reset their password and hack their account.
Keep your Facebook page safe and check out this comprehensive list of security steps to take 9 Ways to Keep Hackers Off Your Facebook Account.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County