By: Sharon Aron Baron
Grab your fishing poles and bait and enjoy a day out with your family for the Father’s Day Fishing Tournament.
Fishing starts at 9:00 a.m.,Saturday, June 16, so be there promptly. This is catch and release so no worries about catching your own meal because the price of $5 for residents and $8 for non-residents includes lunch as well as a gift for dad.
Meet at the Caporella Park, 5200 Prospect Road. Must register at the Tamarac Recreation Center or Tamarac Community Center. Sorry no online registration.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Pedestrian Fatally Struck by Vehicle in Tamarac
- NewsSeptember 12, 2023Lucky Lauderhill Lady Wins $1 Million Florida Lottery Scratch-off Prize