Advanced Style is Ari Seth Cohen’s blog-based ode to the confidence, beauty, and fashion that can only be achieved through the experience of a life lived glamorously.
It is a collection of street fashion unlike any seen before—focused on the over-60 set in the world’s most stylish locales. In fact, the cover photo of the book is the legendary Iris Apfel, the nonagenarian Palm Beach resident, famous for redecorating the White House.
Cohen started his blog inspired by his own grandmother’s unique personal style and his lifelong interest in the put-together fashion of vibrant seniors and the book was recently included in the Wall Street Journal’s list of five best style books of 2012
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Registration and Desserts 1:00 p.m.
Book Talk: 1:45-2:30 p.m.
Book signing and photos with author: 2:30 p.m.
Location: Forest Trace, 5500 NW 69 Ave, Lauderhill, FL 33313
RSVP required: 954- 578-7007 ( Limited seating)
The event is FREE and open to the public and this will be Ari’s first appearance in South Florida.
The New York Post describes the book as “a beautiful catalog of women who aren’t over the hill, but rather ahead of the curve.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family