By Sharon Aron Baron
As Florida’s Covid-19 crisis continues, so does the financial crisis that comes with it. For economically-impacted families, the free food distributions by Feeding South Florida are one course of much-needed relief.
In February, they will continue throughout Tamarac.
Wednesday, March 3, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Christian Life Center, 2699 W. Commercial Blvd.
Saturday, March 6, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Korean United Methodist Church of South Florida, 6501 W. Commercial Blvd.
Monday, March 8, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Community Christian Church, 10001 W. Commercial Blvd.
Saturday, March 13, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Korean United Methodist Church of South Florida
Saturday, March 20, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Korean United Methodist Church of South Florida
Monday, March 29, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Community Christian Church
All events will continue until their scheduled times, so long as supplies last.
For additional information and distribution sites outside of Tamarac, visit their website.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.06.12University Hospital begins using 3rd Robotic System for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- News2021.06.12Renaissance Charter School in Tamarac Completes Recycle Challenge
- News2021.06.10Tamarac Needs You To Run For Office in 2022
- News2021.06.07Broward Sheriff’s Office Seeks Help in Locating Missing 16-Year-Old