Now that the weather is cooling down, you’ll find us back out at the The Gary B Jones Park for People and Pups, or the Tamarac Dog Park as I like to call it. Hot summer days at the dog park aren’t very agreeable with me or my dog as we both don’t enjoy the heat very much. The dog has a better excuse since she’s the one with the black fur coat.
We enjoy the the Gary B Jones Dog Park because it is a clean, well-maintained park that has some great features: tall water fountains for people and short ones for dogs, a dog-washing area, a large and a small dog area, covered pavilions and a concrete walking path for the adults.
Bring your family and dogs out to the park and don’t forget to mind your dog etiquette while there. This means to always watch your dog, so you can go pick up up after them.
Visit the Gary B. Jones Park for People and Pups located at 8101 Southgate Boulevard, on Southgate Boulevard west of University Drive and Tamarac Veterans’ Park. Open every day except Mondays.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes