By Sharon Aron Baron
Mayor Beth Flansbaum-Talabisco will soon be back. As reported in the Sun-Sentinel today, Judge Imperato dismissed all criminal charges against her and ruled that there was no evidence that she received any personal benefit from the Chaits, a controversial father and son team of developers.
Those that didn’t know the facts about the case assumed she was guilty based on the testimony of the Chaits, who was able to avoid jail time in exchange for their testimony against many Broward politicians. Sun-Sentinel Coverage Here
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal