By Sharon Aron Baron
Mayor Beth Flansbaum-Talabisco will soon be back. As reported in the Sun-Sentinel today, Judge Imperato dismissed all criminal charges against her and ruled that there was no evidence that she received any personal benefit from the Chaits, a controversial father and son team of developers.
Those that didn’t know the facts about the case assumed she was guilty based on the testimony of the Chaits, who was able to avoid jail time in exchange for their testimony against many Broward politicians. Sun-Sentinel Coverage Here
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.11.23Detectives Ask For Public’s Help Locating Missing 12-Year-Old
- News2022.11.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Gets Teed Up For 2022 PuroClean Classic Golf Tournament
- News2022.11.21Postal Worker Robbed at Gunpoint in Tamarac
- News2022.11.18On Your Marks, Get Set … Walk or Run! Tamarac Turkey Trot holds 41st Annual Event on Thanksgiving