Mayor Beth Flansbaum-Talabisco will soon be back. As reported in the Sun-Sentinel today, Judge Imperato dismissed all criminal charges against her and ruled that there was no evidence that she received any personal benefit from the Chaits, a controversial father and son team of developers.
Those that didn’t know the facts about the case assumed she was guilty based on the testimony of the Chaits who were able to avoid jail time in exchange for their testimony against many Broward politicians.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.14Global Response Hiring Over 1,000 Customer Service Reps at Job Fair
- Events2019.10.11Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac October 19
- Events2019.10.09BSO Holds Huge Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2019.10.09Registration Open for the Popular Tamarac Turkey Trot