By Sharon Aron Baron
Lauderhill’s Jazz Picnic in the Park Concert Series is set to serenade residents with its next event on February 11.
Mayor Ken Thurston has invited the community to indulge in the rhythmic bliss of jazz at the Jazz Picnic in the Park Concert Series.
In partnership with the City of Lauderhill and the Inverrary Association, Inc., the event promises to fill the city’s air with melodic tunes and provide wholesome entertainment for families and music lovers.
Set against the Ilene Lieberman Botanical Gardens backdrop at 3801 Inverrary Boulevard, the series will feature an impressive lineup of some of the best local jazz bands, providing a platform to showcase their talent.
Scheduled to run from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm, the next concert date is Sunday, February 11, 2024.
This string of concerts provides the perfect opportunity for community members to relax and enjoy quality time with friends and family in a serene park.
Admission to all jazz concerts is free. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own blankets, chairs, and snacks to maximize their comfort during the event. However, the city has restricted on-site cooking, including barbecue grills, to ensure safety and enjoyment for all.
Tents are welcome but must be securely staked down with a minimum of 20 lb. weights per leg.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024J.P. Taravella Drama Club Hosts Community Yard Sale and Craft Show on February 24
- NewsFebruary 16, 2024Detectives Search for Tamarac Man Missing Since Early January
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024“You’re a Fraud”: Tamarac Commissioner Blasts Website Tied to Marlon Bolton
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Free Boot Camp Held to Boost Students’ Federal Aid Applications