By Sharon Aron Baron
Music fans in Florida are in for a treat as Lil Baby, the Grammy award-winning rapper has announced his nationwide tour to support his latest album, It’s Only Me.
The tour will make a stop at FLA Live Arena in Sunrise on Friday, Sept. 22, where it promises to be a night of non-stop entertainment as Lil Baby performs his highly acclaimed album, which has been a massive hit since its release last October.
Produced by AG Entertainment Touring and Mammoth, the tour will cover 32 stops across the US, and Lil Baby will be supported by a talented lineup of artists, including The Kid LAROI, GloRilla, GLOSS UP, Rylo Rodriguez, and Hunxho.
For fans who can’t wait to secure their tickets, the artist pre-sale will begin on Tuesday, April 11, at 10 a.m., while general on-sale starts on Thursday, April 13, at 10 a.m.
Tickets are expected to sell out quickly, so fans are encouraged to visit Ticketmaster for more information.
The announcement of Lil Baby’s tour comes just a month after the release of his latest music video for his single “Forever,” featuring Fridayy.
The rapper’s year has been off to an excellent start after making his debut as a musical guest on Saturday Night Live (SNL) in January, where he performed both his hit singles “California Breeze” and “Forever” from his, It’s Only Me album.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Pedestrian Fatally Struck by Vehicle in Tamarac