On Veterans Day this Tuesday, Nov. 11, veterans and active duty military can choose a dish from the free Thank You Meal menu at the Tamarac Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar including:
- 7 oz. House Sirloin
- American Standard All-In Burger
- Double Crunch Shrimp
- Three-Cheese Chicken Penne
- Fiesta Lime Chicken
- Chicken Tenders PlatterOriental Chicken Salad
Expanding upon its six-year Veterans Day tradition of providing free meals to current and former servicemembers, this year Applebee’s will look to provide everyday household items like washers and dryers and medical equipment to veterans or active duty military and their families in need.
The Tamarac Applebee’s is honored to partner with the community this year through the Thank You Movement by asking friends, families and neighbors to submit stories at ThankYouMovement.com on behalf of veterans or active duty military and their families who need items that would help improve the lives of those who serve our country.
“We know our neighborhood is full of men and women who have served, and currently serve, to protect this great nation,” said Susie Hansbarger, Applebee’s Regional Marketing Manager. “We’re so thankful for these neighbors and thrilled to show our gratitude again this year by serving free meals to our military heroes on Veterans Day, and by partnering with Tamarac to help servicemembers in ways that may help to improve their everyday lives.”
Since creating the Thank You Movement in 2011 to collect messages of appreciation for each of the 24 million current and former members of our Armed Forces, Applebee’s has received more than 6.7 million personal “Thank You” messages through the movement’s website: www.thankyoumovement.com.
Applebee’s is asking visitors to thank a veteran in the Tamarac community by writing a personal Thank You message to be posted in real time on ThankYouMovement.com. This year, the community can also share the story of a Veteran, active service member or military family in need by describing their situation, including their service and what household item might make their everyday live a little easier or more comfortable. Applebee’s will say thanks by fulfilling some of those needs.
For the free Thank You Meal, guests will need to provide proof of service, which includes: U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card, U.S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card, Current Leave and Earnings Statement, Veterans Organization Card, photograph in uniform or wearing uniform, DD214, Citation or Commendation.
Offer is valid for dine-in only. Traditional sides are included with free entrees; 2 for $20 appetizers, upgraded side items or extras, beverages, desserts and gratuity are not included.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.19Make-A-Wish Surprises Tamarac Teen with Exclusive Shopping Spree
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments