By: Sharon Aron Baron
A 64-year-old man died after his van struck a tree in Tamarac.
On October 31, Andre Jules Theophile of Pompano Beach was driving a white Chevrolet work van eastbound on Southgate Boulevard around 10:37 p.m., when according to witnesses, as he approached the 6900 block, he drifted off the roadway and struck a large tree in the median.
Tamarac Fire Rescue pronounced him dead at the scene.
A preliminary investigation revealed speed was not a factor, no other vehicles were involved, and there is no evidence of pre-impact braking at the scene.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire