Deandre Miller and Dalequion Everett
By: Chris Brunner:
Thanks to the work of two police agencies, a couple of robbery suspects were apprehended after being caught in the act of robbing an elderly woman.
On Monday afternoon during a multi-agency burglary surveillance, Coral Springs Police Department BEAR Unit (Burglary Enforcement and Reduction) and Broward Sheriff’s Office Burglary Apprehension Team (BAT) were conducting mobile surveillance on two suspected burglars where they identified suspects Deandre Miller, 20, of North Lauderdale, and Dalequion Everett, 18, of Pembroke Park, circling the parking lot of the Aldi supermarket located at 7050 N. University Drive in Tamarac.
The suspect Everett exited the vehicle they were in and committed a robbery, ripping three gold necklaces off a 77 year old female victim. BEAR Unit Detectives saw the suspects flee in a four door gold BMW, and they were able to apprehend them at 901 Commercial Blvd, in Ft. Lauderdale.
The victim’s property was recovered in the vehicle and she was treated for minor injuries on scene. Both Everett and Miller were arrested on robbery charges. Everett also had an outstanding burglary warrant, and Miller is currently on probation for burglary.
The suspects are currently being investigated in relation to multiple vehicle burglaries throughout Broward and Palm Beach County.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Tamarac’s Semi-Annual City-Wide Garage Sale Returns Oct 7
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes