By: Sharon Aron Baron
Metro Diner, known for indulgent comfort foods, will open their second South Florida location in Tamarac in June.
According to Joint Venture Partner Jonathan Ginsburg, the location will be in the Shoppes on University, near Denny’s and Planet Fitness.
Ginsburg, who was busy with the soft opening at the new Coral Springs location on Saturday, oversees locations throughout Southeast Florida.
Established in 1992 by the Davoli family with a single eatery in Jacksonville, their latest location is located at The Walk at 2864 N University Drive. Featured in an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives with Guy Fieri, Metro Diner features a menu of diner classics.
Serving all-day breakfast, lunch and dinner, this diner will indulge your taste buds with new twists on traditional dishes made-from-scratch and sip on beer, wine, mimosas and bloody Mary’s.
“Guests feel at home when they come to Metro Diner because we welcome them as if they are coming to our own house,” says Metro Diner founder and Chef Mark Davoli. “Coral Springs continues to be a fast growing area of South Florida and we are looking forward to becoming the go-to diner spot for all ages in the Coral Springs community.”
Being creative with food, Davoli makes sure that guests don’t have to go far to discover new delicious dishes by featuring daily blackboard specials such as Pork Chops with Spiced Apple Chutney, Croissant French Toast, Fried Chicken Benedict, Shrimp Po Boy and more. The diner prides itself on quality ingredients and a scratch kitchen where they make their own sauces, soups and compotes. In addition, Metro Diner hand cuts their home fries and cracks fresh eggs daily. From its Fried Chicken and Waffles topped with house-made strawberry butter and signature sweet and spicy sauce, to its Charleston Shrimp & Grits, the large portion sizes enable every guest to enjoy a delicious meal at a great value, with most dishes priced under $15.
Interested in working at Metro Diner? Apply here: Metro Diner
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.19Register Now for the Annual Tamarac Chamber Bowling 4 Business Event
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year