With House Republicans planning to vote on the repeal of the Affordable Care Act for the 31st time today, the party’s candidate for president was booed loudly for suggesting he would repeal the law if elected.
During his speech this morning before the NAACP Convention in Houston, Texas, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney explained that his plans include reducing government spending by eliminating “every nonessential expensive program I can find, and that includes ObamaCare.” Although several other Romney policy proposals were met with applause, the health-care remark was met with significant booing.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes
- News2023.05.07Unleash a Summer of Fun with the South Florida Adventure Pass: 4 Attractions, 1 Low Price