With House Republicans planning to vote on the repeal of the Affordable Care Act for the 31st time today, the party’s candidate for president was booed loudly for suggesting he would repeal the law if elected.
During his speech this morning before the NAACP Convention in Houston, Texas, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney explained that his plans include reducing government spending by eliminating “every nonessential expensive program I can find, and that includes ObamaCare.” Although several other Romney policy proposals were met with applause, the health-care remark was met with significant booing.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.16Tamarac Holds Huge Halloween Hoopla October 25
- News2019.10.16School Board Member Holds Meet and Greet October 24
- Crime & Safety2019.10.16Police Search for Suspects Who Drugged and Robbed a Man at Hard Rock Casino
- News2019.10.15Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce will host its 5th Annual Golf Tournament