By Sharon Aron Baron
Deputies are seeking the public’s help identifying subjects involved in gunfire on Oct 29.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office Violent Crimes Unit, the shooting occurred at approximately 10:41 p.m. near the 4300 block of North State Road 7 in Lauderdale Lakes.
Surveillance video of the incident shows two male subjects involved in a confrontation. The victim, minding his own business, approaches the area during the dispute and is caught in the middle of the gunfire. He tries to seek cover but is struck three times.
BSO deputies and Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded, and the victim was transported to a local hospital for injuries that were not life-threatening.
Detectives are asking anyone with information on the identities of the subjects to contact BSO Violent Crimes Det. Gino Parram at 954-321-4200.
If you wish to remain anonymous, contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out
- News2022.05.13Tamarac Holds Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.12Former City Attorney Stuart Michelson Qualifies by Petition for Tamarac Commission Seat