By: Sharon Aron Baron
Once you go to a Just Between Friends Children’s and Maternity Consignment Sale, you’ll never want to pay full retail again on children’s clothing or toys again.
Their next semi-annual event takes place on Thursday, April 6 through Sunday, April 9 at the Coral Springs Gymnasium and also brings a special visit by the Easter Bunny on Saturday April 8 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Admission is free Saturday from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., and children can get their picture taken and participate in an Easter Egg Hunt at noon. Prizes will include candy and gift certificates to spend at the sale.
But the best part is the inexpensive stuff….lots of it!
Shoppers can always expect to find things like baby equipment, outdoor playground toys, shoes and clothing (kids, teens and maternity), books, games, DVDs, children’s furniture, and pretty much anything else that has to do with raising children.
“Just Between Friends is not just about having fun and shopping,” said Janis Jeffus, co-coordinator of the Coral Springs event. “A portion of our proceeds and items donated by our consignors goes to Autism Awareness Shop, which is opening an adult vocational training facility for those with autism. And our consignors have donated thousands of items to our partner charities, like the Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center’s TOPWA program (Targeted Outreach for Pregnant Women Act), Broward Schools Harvest Drive, and more. And we offer fundraisers for school PTA’s too.”
“Helping others recycle their family’s gently-used items is such a rewarding way to meet and network with bargain-savvy moms in our community,” said Patti Maibauer, who co-coordinates the sale with her mother, Janis. “We have so much fun helping others that it’s almost like a family reunion instead of a huge community sale.”
Tamarac residents are welcome to participate in the Coral Springs JBF sales event, please go to www.jbfsale.com for more detailed information. Coral Springs Gymnasium, 2501 Coral Springs Drive on Coral Springs.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town
- News2021.09.21Tamarac Resident Warns Neighbors After Coyote Sighting
- News2021.09.20Reserve Your Space at Tamarac’s City-Wide Garage Sale