By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s time to start planning for those New Year’s Eve celebrations, and that means choosing the perfect place to sip Champagne and ring in the new year.
If you are looking for one of the best values in South Florida to start the festivities, look no further than the Colony West Golf Club where they are offering a four-course dinner for only $35. From 5:00 p.m – 9:00 p.m. your party can enjoy either a Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail Martini or Baked Brie en Croute, Raspberry Coulis as your appetizer, your choice of a soup or salad, either Prime Rib, Chicken Wellington, Breast of Chicken or Grilled Salmon and Shrimp as your entree. Dessert is included.
RSVP by calling 954-721-7710 and speak with Pam Bogart. If you book a table of six you can save $5. Colony West is located at 6800 NW 88th Ave, Tamarac, FL 33321.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.14Global Response Hiring Over 1,000 Customer Service Reps at Job Fair
- Events2019.10.11Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac October 19
- Events2019.10.09BSO Holds Huge Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2019.10.09Registration Open for the Popular Tamarac Turkey Trot