By: Sharon Aron Baron
Join the Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce when they host their 4th Annual Fundraising Golf Tournament.
The PuroClean Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament will be held Friday November 2, at the Woodmont Country Club featuring an 18-hole scramble featuring raffles, a silent auction, an awards ceremony and lunch. The event raises funds to promote and support all Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce programs and events along with other local nonprofits helping them with their missions serving the community.
Chair of the Golf Committee, Jordan Barletta said, “The Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce Golf North Lauderdale Tournament has become a fun and important annual event that also contributes to J.P. Taravella High School culinary students, City of Tamarac United Way fund, and Family Central.”
Title sponsor is PuroClean located in Tamarac. Silver Sponsors include Bailey Memorial in Tamarac, and RichlineCorp, one of the largest employers in the city. Bronze sponsors are Waste Management and Kasmat Risk Management.
Pulte Homes, who are building new single-family homes next to the Woodmont Course have sponsored the award ceremony cocktail hour hosted in their new showroom.
To sign up for the golf tournament, contact the Chamber office at 954-722-1520 or register at Golf Tournament.
Held Friday, November 2. Registration begins at 11 a.m., and tee-off is at 12:30 p.m.
Woodmont Country Club is located at 7801 NW 80th Ave Tamarac, FL.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.07.15Try Vegan Food at the Next Event in Tamarac
- News2019.07.10Humane Society Searching for Volunteers to Help the Animals in Their Care
- News2019.07.09Tamarac Businesses Gets Preference With City’s New Vendor Selection Process
- News2019.07.04Kenneth Behring, Founder, and Developer of the City of Tamarac, Dies