Just a few short weeks after opening, Chase Bank in Tamarac receive a warm welcome from the community in the form of its first robbery.
This happened on Friday around 1 p.m. at 6399 W Commercial Blvd when a robber entered the bank and demanded money from the teller. Fortunately, there were no customers inside the bank, but the robber was able to escape with an undisclosed amount of money.
The FBI is asking if anyone recognizes the robber to call the FBI office in Miami at 305-944-9101.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.01.282020 Teen Summit Held in Tamarac
- News2020.01.24Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 1
- News2020.01.23Tamarac Woman Dies After Single-Vehicle Accident in Coral Springs
- News2020.01.23Broward County Offering Express Service from BB&T Center to Miami International Airport