Just a few short weeks after opening, Chase Bank in Tamarac receive a warm welcome from the community in the form of its first robbery.
This happened on Friday around 1 p.m. at 6399 W Commercial Blvd when a robber entered the bank and demanded money from the teller. Fortunately, there were no customers inside the bank, but the robber was able to escape with an undisclosed amount of money.
The FBI is asking if anyone recognizes the robber to call the FBI office in Miami at 305-944-9101.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.25Register for Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.24Detectives Search for a Missing Tamarac Teen
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out