By: Sharon Aron Baron
Saint Andrew Catholic Church Carnival will be holding their exciting annual carnival featuring rides for every age, plus games, food, beer gardens, raffles and vendors.
Come early and stay late. Local talent will also be performing. Bring the whole family because there will be something to keep everyone entertained for hours.
The event begins on Thursday, February 7. Carnival ride 4-day wristbands Pre-sale price is $50.00. Carnival ride 1-day wristband Pre-sale price is $20.00 for Thursday or Sunday only. Don’t miss the $3,000 raffle prize.
Thursday, February 7, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday, February 8, 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 9, Noon to 11:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 10: Noon to 9:00 p.m.
Saint Andrew Catholic Church is located at 9950 NW 29 Street Coral Springs, FL 33065. Tamarac residents can buy tickets in advance at Saint Andrew Catholic Church Carnival.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.04.06COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health April 6
- News2020.04.05COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health April 5
- News2020.04.04COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health April 4
- News2020.04.04Tamarac Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery to Feed Hungry Residents