In honor of law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty, the Broward Sheriff’s Office Police Athletic League will hold its sixth annual Fallen Officers Memorial Martial Arts Tournament on Saturday.
Deputy Larry Klarman of BSO’s School Resource Deputy unit organized the tournament. The entrance fee for competitors is $20. Raffle tickets will be available for purchase. All money collected will be donated to the Police Athletic League and will benefit the children of fallen officers.
Competitors of all ages will be judged on weapons, forms, self-defense, sparring, kendo and ju-jitsu. Registration begins at 8 a.m. Contact Deputy Klarman for more information at (954) 914-3982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is free and open to the public from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m on Saturday, May 4, at Millennium Middle School 5803 N.W. 94th Ave in Tamarac Florida.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club
- News2020.11.25Man Posing as Roofing Contractor Arrested After Scamming Tamarac Resident
- News2020.11.23City of Tamarac Continues with Residential Assistance Program
- News2020.11.19Tamarac Crime Update and Arrests Through November 16