An investigation is underway in connection to the fatal shooting of a Deerfield Beach man to a car that overturned in Tamarac.
Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to a report of shots fired at 1117 S.W. 15 Street in Pompano Beach where they found Hector D. Ferrer Alvarez, 25, fatally shot.
The suspect fled the scene and was spotted by Margate Police Department. BSO’s North Lauderdale and Tamarac deputies also attempted to stop the suspect, however, he crashed and flipped his vehicle at 8900 Southgate Blvd.
The shooter, whose name is temporarily being withheld, was taken to Broward Health North. He has minor injuries and is in BSO’s custody.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.21The Window for School Choice Applications Shuts February 8
- News2021.01.21No Serious Injuries After Single-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2021.01.21State COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling System Now Up in Broward County
- News2021.01.19Make-A-Wish Surprises Tamarac Teen with Exclusive Shopping Spree