By Agrippina Fadel
Don’t miss a chance to network at the next Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce after-hours mixer.
Held on Thursday, February 16, from 5.3- to 7 p.m., at the Moose Lodge, the event is $10 for members and $20 for non-members and includes two drinks. Guests are encouraged to exchange business cards, mix and mingle, and build relationships.
The Moose Lodge is located at 6191 Rock Island Road.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.03.28Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Prepares for Annual Passover Seder
- News2023.03.28Tamarac Holds Springfest and Egg Hunt
- News2023.03.28Ticket Alert: Letraia Savage brings her Divas of Soul Show to Kings Point Palace
- News2023.03.27Local Poet Rebecca Vaughns Hosts Tamarac’s First Annual Spoken Word Competition