By: Sharon Aron Baron
Your family will love the Tamarac Community Farmers Market, an event that can’t be missed at Veterans Memorial Park.
Now open every Sunday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., you will find a wide selection of vendors to choose from including:
- Billy Bones BBQ for Florida’s Tastiest Brisket and Pulled Pork and Ribs
- Bread and Baked Goods
- Smoked Fish and Dips
- Olive Oils and Vinegars
- Hot Sauces
- Soaps and Scents
- Beef Jerky
- Pasta Sauce
- Handmade Pastas
- Salts and Blends
- Jellies and Spreads
- Pickles and Olives
- Italian Ice
- Guacamole and Salsas
- All-Natural Dog Biscuits
- Organic and local produce
Bring your friendly dog and shop after visiting the Gary B. Jones Dog Park next door.
Tamarac Community Farmers Market is located at Veterans Memorial Park 7525 Southgate Boulevard next door to the Tamarac Dog Park. Map it.
For information on becoming a vendor, please contact Gary Kareff at 954-540-6593.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.06.17Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older
- News2021.06.12University Hospital begins using 3rd Robotic System for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- News2021.06.12Renaissance Charter School in Tamarac Completes Recycle Challenge
- News2021.06.10Tamarac Needs You To Run For Office in 2022