By: Sharon Aron Baron
Your family will love the Tamarac Community Farmers Market, an event that can’t be missed at Veterans Memorial Park.
Now open every Sunday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., you will find a wide selection of vendors to choose from including:
- Billy Bones BBQ for Florida’s Tastiest Brisket and Pulled Pork and Ribs
- Bread and Baked Goods
- Smoked Fish and Dips
- Olive Oils and Vinegars
- Hot Sauces
- Soaps and Scents
- Beef Jerky
- Pasta Sauce
- Handmade Pastas
- Salts and Blends
- Jellies and Spreads
- Pickles and Olives
- Italian Ice
- Guacamole and Salsas
- All-Natural Dog Biscuits
- Organic and local produce
Bring your friendly dog and shop after visiting the Gary B. Jones Dog Park next door.
Tamarac Community Farmers Market is located at Veterans Memorial Park 7525 Southgate Boulevard next door to the Tamarac Dog Park. Map it.
For information on becoming a vendor, please contact Gary Kareff at 954-540-6593.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.27Tamarac Holds Annual Bike Event to Learn Safety on the Streets
- News2020.02.271 Victim Dead After Car Found Submerged in Tamarac Canal
- News2020.02.27Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes