Like many other cities in Broward County, Tamarac has had it’s fair share of problems including crime and declining property values. Now this: An over-abundance of crack.
In my experience, this crime is committed by overweight men who seem oblivious that their asses are exposed. This happened recently while watching a play at Challenger Elementary School when a man sat down unaware that his shorts weren’t pulled up. The sad part was I was stuck in the row behind him – along with several giggling children. Changing seats was futile since I was lucky enough to nab second row. So I sat there suffering for two hours while trying to concentrate on the show.
This week I saw another crack offender sitting at the counter of a restaurant offering a full view to everyone. This wasn’t just any crack, according to his shirt he was a plumber and a professional crack culprit. Does this make it more excusable?
There is actually a website devoted to the sport of ass-crack sightings. It’s called Public Ass Cracks. I’m happy to see that someone is taking this problem seriously as crack is a real epidemic around here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.14Global Response Hiring Over 1,000 Customer Service Reps at Job Fair
- Events2019.10.11Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac October 19
- Events2019.10.09BSO Holds Huge Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2019.10.09Registration Open for the Popular Tamarac Turkey Trot