By: Sharon Aron Baron
Grab your fishing poles and bait and enjoy a day out with your family for the Father’s Day Fishing Tournament.
Fishing starts at 9:00 am so be there promptly on Saturday, June 14. This is catch and release so no worries about catching your own meal because the price of $5 for residents and $8 for non-residents includes lunch as well as a gift for dad.
Meet at the Tamarac Sports Complex at 9901 NW 77th Street Tamarac FL.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire