By: Sharon Aron Baron
Grab your fishing poles and bait and enjoy a day out with your family for the Father’s Day Fishing Tournament.
Fishing starts at 9:00 am so be there promptly on Saturday, June 14. This is catch and release so no worries about catching your own meal because the price of $5 for residents and $8 for non-residents includes lunch as well as a gift for dad.
Meet at the Tamarac Sports Complex at 9901 NW 77th Street Tamarac FL.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.01.24Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 1
- News2020.01.23Tamarac Woman Dies After Single-Vehicle Accident in Coral Springs
- News2020.01.23Broward County Offering Express Service from BB&T Center to Miami International Airport
- News2020.01.21J.P. Taravella Drama Holding Semiannual Garage Sale