By: Sharon Aron Baron
Grab your fishing poles and bait and enjoy a day out with your family for the Father’s Day Fishing Tournament.
Fishing starts at 9:00 am so be there promptly on Saturday, June 14. This is catch and release so no worries about catching your own meal because the price of $5 for residents and $8 for non-residents includes lunch as well as a gift for dad.
Meet at the Tamarac Sports Complex at 9901 NW 77th Street Tamarac FL.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes