By: Sharon Aron Baron
Originally slated to open in 2017, the groundbreaking for Waters Edge Park has finally arrived.
Scheduled to open the summer of 2019, the six-acre park will include a 3,000-square foot splash pad, a covered 6,000-square-foot playground, two picnic shelters, covered benches, restrooms, Wi-Fi and more.
On Monday, January 28, at 10 a.m., the City of Tamarac will hold a groundbreaking ceremony where they will celebrated with a performance by the BridgePrep Academy of Broward choir.
The park is located at 7508 NW 61 Street – behind the Broward Teacher’s Union Building.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.04.14North Lauderdale Man Faces Murder Charge For Road Rage Incident
- News2021.04.14Tamarac Commissioner Attempts to Violate First Amendment by Silencing Critics on Social Media
- News2021.04.12Armed Carjacking Leaves One Man Injured, Begging for his Life
- News2021.04.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs