By: Sharon Aron Baron
Originally slated to open in 2017, the groundbreaking for Waters Edge Park has finally arrived.
Scheduled to open the summer of 2019, the six-acre park will include a 3,000-square foot splash pad, a covered 6,000-square-foot playground, two picnic shelters, covered benches, restrooms, Wi-Fi and more.
On Monday, January 28, at 10 a.m., the City of Tamarac will hold a groundbreaking ceremony where they will celebrated with a performance by the BridgePrep Academy of Broward choir.
The park is located at 7508 NW 61 Street – behind the Broward Teacher’s Union Building.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Crime & Safety2020.02.19Vehicle Strikes Pole, Leaving One Dead in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2020.02.18Burglar Uses Ploy Before Smashing His Way into Neighbor’s Home
- News2020.02.17Broward Sheriff’s Office Holding Open House for Interested Job Applicants Feb 22
- News2020.02.15Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 22