By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac is holding their annual ONE TAMARAC Multi-Cultural Festival to celebrate the many faces and voices which make up the community.
Held on Saturday, February 23, this free festival features two bands: the Bad Boys of Reggae – “Inner Circle” and Latin band “Fondo Blanco”. Also included are a variety of cultural performances, cultural exhibition area, children’s fun zone, food vendors, and fireworks.
Main Stage: 4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. – Fondo Blanco Latin Band
6:45 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Bad Boys of Reggae “Inner Circle”
8 pm – Fireworks
Community Stage: 5:15 p.m. – Aloha Islanders Polynesian Performance
5:45 p.m. – Women in Music Ayo
6:00 p.m. – Drake School of Irish Dance
6:20 p.m. – Amalfi’s Columbian Dance
Don’t miss the fun on Saturday, February 23 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Tamarac Sports Complex, 9901 NW 77th Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.01.24Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 1
- News2020.01.23Tamarac Woman Dies After Single-Vehicle Accident in Coral Springs
- News2020.01.23Broward County Offering Express Service from BB&T Center to Miami International Airport
- News2020.01.21J.P. Taravella Drama Holding Semiannual Garage Sale