By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac is holding their annual ONE TAMARAC Multi-Cultural Festival to celebrate the many faces and voices which make up the community.
Held on Saturday, February 23, this free festival features two bands: the Bad Boys of Reggae – “Inner Circle” and Latin band “Fondo Blanco”. Also included are a variety of cultural performances, cultural exhibition area, children’s fun zone, food vendors, and fireworks.
Main Stage: 4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. – Fondo Blanco Latin Band
6:45 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Bad Boys of Reggae “Inner Circle”
8 pm – Fireworks
Community Stage: 5:15 p.m. – Aloha Islanders Polynesian Performance
5:45 p.m. – Women in Music Ayo
6:00 p.m. – Drake School of Irish Dance
6:20 p.m. – Amalfi’s Columbian Dance
Don’t miss the fun on Saturday, February 23 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Tamarac Sports Complex, 9901 NW 77th Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton