By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac is holding their annual ONE TAMARAC Multi-Cultural Festival to celebrate the many faces and voices which make up the community.
Held on Saturday, February 23, this free festival features two bands: the Bad Boys of Reggae – “Inner Circle” and Latin band “Fondo Blanco”. Also included are a variety of cultural performances, cultural exhibition area, children’s fun zone, food vendors, and fireworks.
Main Stage: 4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. – Fondo Blanco Latin Band
6:45 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Bad Boys of Reggae “Inner Circle”
8 pm – Fireworks
Community Stage: 5:15 p.m. – Aloha Islanders Polynesian Performance
5:45 p.m. – Women in Music Ayo
6:00 p.m. – Drake School of Irish Dance
6:20 p.m. – Amalfi’s Columbian Dance
Don’t miss the fun on Saturday, February 23 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Tamarac Sports Complex, 9901 NW 77th Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County