By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac is holding their annual ONE TAMARAC Multi-Cultural Festival to celebrate the many faces and voices which make up the community.
Held on Saturday, February 23, this free festival features two bands: the Bad Boys of Reggae – “Inner Circle” and Latin band “Fondo Blanco”. Also included are a variety of cultural performances, cultural exhibition area, children’s fun zone, food vendors, and fireworks.
Main Stage: 4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. – Fondo Blanco Latin Band
6:45 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Bad Boys of Reggae “Inner Circle”
8 pm – Fireworks
Community Stage: 5:15 p.m. – Aloha Islanders Polynesian Performance
5:45 p.m. – Women in Music Ayo
6:00 p.m. – Drake School of Irish Dance
6:20 p.m. – Amalfi’s Columbian Dance
Don’t miss the fun on Saturday, February 23 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Tamarac Sports Complex, 9901 NW 77th Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.06.02FBI Seeking Information on Individuals Inciting Violence During Protected Peaceful Demonstrations
- News2020.06.01Rollover Crash in Tamarac Leaves Two Dead
- News2020.05.29COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 28
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony