By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac is holding their annual ONE TAMARAC Multi-Cultural Festival to celebrate the many faces and voices which make up the community.
Held on Saturday, February 23, this free festival features two bands: the Bad Boys of Reggae – “Inner Circle” and Latin band “Fondo Blanco”. Also included are a variety of cultural performances, cultural exhibition area, children’s fun zone, food vendors, and fireworks.
Main Stage: 4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. – Fondo Blanco Latin Band
6:45 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Bad Boys of Reggae “Inner Circle”
8 pm – Fireworks
Community Stage: 5:15 p.m. – Aloha Islanders Polynesian Performance
5:45 p.m. – Women in Music Ayo
6:00 p.m. – Drake School of Irish Dance
6:20 p.m. – Amalfi’s Columbian Dance
Don’t miss the fun on Saturday, February 23 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Tamarac Sports Complex, 9901 NW 77th Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town