By: Sharon Aron Baron
All residents who live in Kings Point or Westwood will not be meeting at the Westwood 24 Clubhouse for the Neighborhood meeting this Thursday.
Instead, the meeting has been changed to the Tamarac Community Center at 8601 W. Commercial Boulevard for the same day – Thursday, April 30 at 6:30 p.m.
Kings Point President Len Ronik has confirmed to Tamarac Talk on Friday morning that Elise Boston with the City of Tamarac has advised him that they have moved the location. Ronik has told Tamarac Talk that he feels that residents are still not satisfied with the answers that they are getting from the city manager regarding the charter school plans and he expects 300-500 people in attendance.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024J.P. Taravella Drama Club Hosts Community Yard Sale and Craft Show on February 24
- NewsFebruary 16, 2024Detectives Search for Tamarac Man Missing Since Early January
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024“You’re a Fraud”: Tamarac Commissioner Blasts Website Tied to Marlon Bolton
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Free Boot Camp Held to Boost Students’ Federal Aid Applications