By: Sharon Aron Baron
All residents who live in Kings Point or Westwood will not be meeting at the Westwood 24 Clubhouse for the Neighborhood meeting this Thursday.
Instead, the meeting has been changed to the Tamarac Community Center at 8601 W. Commercial Boulevard for the same day – Thursday, April 30 at 6:30 p.m.
Kings Point President Len Ronik has confirmed to Tamarac Talk on Friday morning that Elise Boston with the City of Tamarac has advised him that they have moved the location. Ronik has told Tamarac Talk that he feels that residents are still not satisfied with the answers that they are getting from the city manager regarding the charter school plans and he expects 300-500 people in attendance.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club