By: Sharon Aron Baron
Summer vacation time is just around the corner. Why not pack up the family and drive over to the La Quinta Inn and Suites in Tamarac, Florida where breakfast isn’t the only thing that’s included in your stay.
Guests that have stayed at the 3800 West Commercial Blvd location, have shared their reviews on Trip Advisor, and they don’t paint a pretty picture of what is going on there. Sightings of cockroaches, spiders and ants were written about, as well as unsavory activities going on in the premises. And the rooms aren’t a bargain either with some people being charged upwards $100 a night.
This reviewer stayed at the La Quinta just one week ago. Notice that she still ate breakfast after discovering roaches running all over the seats and walls of the breakfast room.
Last month, police dogs sniffed this one guest like he was a criminal. No worries, just another day in paradise.
Your hotel must be pretty impressive if the guest’s favorite employee was the maintenance guy.
They charge extra for those ants you know.
This family went somewhere else when they noticed funny stuff going on.
Drive, drive, drive away. Or at least before your car is stolen….
Roaches, spiders, hookers and pot. However, on a good note, he did write that the beds were comfortable.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton