By Claire Cornish
Poor Martha recently found herself at the shelter after a lifetime with her former family.
This 11-year-old gentle girl does not belong on a hard shelter floor and longs for a soft couch or a comfortable bed.
Martha is a spunky, lively girl who has great energy and is still excited about walks, cuddles, and toys.
Her ID is A2096482, and she is living at Broward County Animal Care at the moment; and although the shelter is currently closed to the public, you can meet Martha by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2022.06.26Dog of the Week: This Pup Was Rescued From a Hoarding Situation
- News2021.09.19Flo is an Adventurous Little Puppy Looking for Her Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Once Someone’s Pet, Its Been a Long Time Since Three-Year-Old Bailey Was Loved
- News2021.08.23Cheddar, Who Loves Other Dogs and Playtime Searches for a Forever Home