By Claire Cornish
Poor Martha recently found herself at the shelter after a lifetime with her former family.
This 11-year-old gentle girl does not belong on a hard shelter floor and longs for a soft couch or a comfortable bed.
Martha is a spunky, lively girl who has great energy and is still excited about walks, cuddles, and toys.
Her ID is A2096482, and she is living at Broward County Animal Care at the moment; and although the shelter is currently closed to the public, you can meet Martha by emailing email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.09.22This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life
- News2020.09.14Theo is a Sweet-Tempered Boy Who Will Be Your Best Friend For Life
- News2020.09.07Briefly Fostered, This Lab-Mix is Now Back at the Shelter Waiting for his Forever Family
- News2020.09.01This 11-Year-Old Girl Was Given Up After a Lifetime with her Family