By Claire Cornish
Poor Martha recently found herself at the shelter after a lifetime with her former family.
This 11-year-old gentle girl does not belong on a hard shelter floor and longs for a soft couch or a comfortable bed.
Martha is a spunky, lively girl who has great energy and is still excited about walks, cuddles, and toys.
Her ID is A2096482, and she is living at Broward County Animal Care at the moment; and although the shelter is currently closed to the public, you can meet Martha by emailing email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Adoption Alert: Patriot Was Abandoned At a Shelter, But is Ready for a Loving Home
- News2021.04.22Constantly Overlooked At Broward County Animal Care, Berger is Ready to Be Loved Again
- News2021.04.06Taken to a Shelter When Her Parents Divorced, Rylee is Looking for a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Boy Loves Other Dogs and Hopes his New Family is Coming Soon