By: Sharon Aron Baron
Doesn’t your child deserve to be treated like royalty for a day? Then treat them on Saturday, September 19, from 10 a.m to 12 p.m to the annual Princess Party at the Tamarac Community Center.
Upon arrival in their carriage, (your car) they will be greeted by royalty and have their picture taken with the queen. While there, their royal highness will enjoy cupcakes, cookies, punch, games, crafts, and giveaways.
Sign up at the Tamarac Community Center. Pre-registration is required. Space is limited to the first 100 children. Ages 3 – 7 years old please. $10 residents, $20 non-residents.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.06.08Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians for 2023
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County