By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac Chamber of Commerce will be celebrating their 40th Anniversary with an evening event combining culture, cuisine, and artistry all wrapped up into one exciting event.
Called A Taste of the Community, the event will be complete with food, dessert stations, wine-tasting, a small art gallery, raffles and live entertainment along with a dragon dance from the Tamarac Buddhist Temple.
Held at the Woodlands Country Club Thursday, September 29, 2016 from 7 p.m – 10:30 p.m., guests can network and engage with community members, sponsors, Taste of Tamarac participating restaurant owners, chamber members and City officials in a lively environment. Come dance, check out Tamarac artists and win beautiful raffle baskets donated by community businesses and organizations.
Buy tickets now for the event for the early bird price of $20, in which a portion of the proceeds will benefit Feeding South Florida.
Visit Taste of the Community for tickets. Sponsorships are also available.
The Woodlands Country Club is located at 4600 Woodlands Blvd Tamarac FL 33319.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.09.22Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Brian Regan Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Kathleen Madigan Heads to Coral Springs for 2023 Tour
- News2022.09.13J.P. Taravella Drama Presents “Radium Girls” Based on a True Story