By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac Chamber of Commerce will be celebrating their 40th Anniversary with an evening event combining culture, cuisine, and artistry all wrapped up into one exciting event.
Called A Taste of the Community, the event will be complete with food, dessert stations, wine-tasting, a small art gallery, raffles and live entertainment along with a dragon dance from the Tamarac Buddhist Temple.
Held at the Woodlands Country Club Thursday, September 29, 2016 from 7 p.m – 10:30 p.m., guests can network and engage with community members, sponsors, Taste of Tamarac participating restaurant owners, chamber members and City officials in a lively environment. Come dance, check out Tamarac artists and win beautiful raffle baskets donated by community businesses and organizations.
Buy tickets now for the event for the early bird price of $20, in which a portion of the proceeds will benefit Feeding South Florida.
Visit Taste of the Community for tickets. Sponsorships are also available.
The Woodlands Country Club is located at 4600 Woodlands Blvd Tamarac FL 33319.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton