By: Sharon Aron Baron
Residents can beat the crowded restaurants and spend time with mom celebrating Mother’s Day at one of these two places this year.
Tamarac Community Center
Kids enjoy a morning with mom filled with games, dancing, arts and crafts, along with a light brunch on Saturday May 9, from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m at the Tamarac Community Center. For only $5, this Mother’s Day brunch is a bargain. But hurry and pre-register by Wednesday May 6. You can’t do it online but must go to the Tamarac Community Center.
The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
Woodlands Country Club
The Woodlands Country Club is open for reservations on Mother’s Day, so take that special woman in your life and give them a well-deserved break.
The brunch menu offers a full breakfast selection with their delicious omelet station or a you may prefer lunch with Roast Beef, Chicken Francese, Sliced Pork Loin, and Baked Salmon.
The brunch will be served up on Sunday May 10, 2015 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Cost will be $28 Adults and $15 for children 4-12.
Please contact Carol at 954-731-2500 x 140 for reservations.
The Woodlands Country Club is located at 4600 Woodlands Blvd Tamarac, FL 33319 and all residents are welcome to attend.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.07BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2023.02.06Tragic Murder Mystery Solved: Two Suspects Arrested for Killing of Tamarac Resident
- News2023.02.06Apply Now for $1,200 Scholarships Offered to Florida College Students
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today