By: Sharon Aron Baron
The 11th Annual Taste of Tamarac was held on Saturday at the Tamarac Community Center and featured exhibitors comprised of more than 30 local businesses and nonprofit organizations, and more than 30 food stations offering a wide variety of delicious food to sample.
Stay tuned for photos from the event on another article.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.07BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2023.02.06Tragic Murder Mystery Solved: Two Suspects Arrested for Killing of Tamarac Resident
- News2023.02.06Apply Now for $1,200 Scholarships Offered to Florida College Students
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today