By: Sharon Aron Baron
The 11th Annual Taste of Tamarac was held on Saturday at the Tamarac Community Center and featured exhibitors comprised of more than 30 local businesses and nonprofit organizations, and more than 30 food stations offering a wide variety of delicious food to sample.
Stay tuned for photos from the event on another article.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup