By: Sharon Aron Baron
The 11th Annual Taste of Tamarac was held on Saturday at the Tamarac Community Center and featured exhibitors comprised of more than 30 local businesses and nonprofit organizations, and more than 30 food stations offering a wide variety of delicious food to sample.
Stay tuned for photos from the event on another article.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out
- News2022.05.13Tamarac Holds Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.12Former City Attorney Stuart Michelson Qualifies by Petition for Tamarac Commission Seat
- News2022.05.11Local Ministry Fills the Tanks Of Over 130 Vehicles in Tamarac