By: Sharon Aron Baron
The 11th Annual Taste of Tamarac was held on Saturday at the Tamarac Community Center and featured exhibitors comprised of more than 30 local businesses and nonprofit organizations, and more than 30 food stations offering a wide variety of delicious food to sample.
Stay tuned for photos from the event on another article.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.27Tamarac Holds Annual Bike Event to Learn Safety on the Streets
- News2020.02.271 Victim Dead After Car Found Submerged in Tamarac Canal
- News2020.02.27Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes