By: Sharon Aron Baron
The 11th Annual Taste of Tamarac was held on Saturday at the Tamarac Community Center and featured exhibitors comprised of more than 30 local businesses and nonprofit organizations, and more than 30 food stations offering a wide variety of delicious food to sample.
Stay tuned for photos from the event on another article.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.04.14North Lauderdale Man Faces Murder Charge For Road Rage Incident
- News2021.04.14Tamarac Commissioner Attempts to Violate First Amendment by Silencing Critics on Social Media
- News2021.04.12Armed Carjacking Leaves One Man Injured, Begging for his Life
- News2021.04.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs