By Kevin Deutsch
Homicide detectives are investigating the discovery of a dead woman found floating in a Tamarac canal Sunday morning.
Someone called 911 shortly after 9 a.m. and reported the body in the canal near the 8100 block of Northwest 59th Place.
BSO Tamarac district deputies, Tamarac Fire Rescue, and the BSO Dive Team responded and recovered the adult female’s body. The cause of death and identification of the body will be determined by the Medical Examiner’s Office, according to BSO.
No additional information was made public by BSO Sunday afternoon.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.09.24Man Arrested For Armed Kidnapping of Taxi Driver in North Lauderdale
- News2022.09.23Detectives Search For Video Voyeur in North Lauderdale
- News2022.09.20Tamarac Crime Update: $76K Armed Robbery and Car Burglaries
- News2022.09.18Broward Schools Seek Applicants Amid Nationwide Worker Shortage