By Selene Raj
For young residents hoping to bend it like Beckham, or Messi or Ronaldo, Tamarac Parks and Recreation are preparing to begin youth soccer games next year—but the window for signing up is quickly approaching.
The league will be split into several age divisions: U6 for ages four and five, U8 for ages six and seven, U10 for ages eight and nine, U12 for ages 10 and 11, U14 for ages 12 and children, and U18 for ages 14 to 17.
A coaches meeting is scheduled for next month, Thursday, November 5, at 6:30 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center, and new player evaluations will take place on Saturday, November 7, at the Tamarac Sports Complex from 10:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m.
The following month, practices begin during the week of December 7.
Games are scheduled to begin next year on Saturday, January 9.
The registration fee for residents is $85, and for non-residents, it is $100. Registration is open between Monday, October 5, and Friday, November 6.
For more information, visit their page.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2021.11.23Nonprofit Teams Up with City to Provide Free Hearing Tests
- News2021.08.25Nonprofit Teams Up with City to Provide Free Hearing Tests
- News2021.03.16Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Holds Events You Can’t Passover
- News2021.03.02The Broward Sheriff’s Office Makes Personal Bunny Visits in Tamarac