By Kevin Deutsch
Five people were injured in a two-vehicle crash in Tamarac Wednesday morning, authorities said.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, dispatchers received a call reporting a crash with injuries near North Pine Island Road and Northwest 75th Street around 9:25 a.m.
After BSO Tamarac District deputies and Tamarac Fire Rescue responded to the scene, a preliminary investigation found that two vehicles had crashed. One vehicle had three occupants. The second vehicle had two occupants, deputies said.
All five occupants were transported to local hospitals with injuries listed as not life-threatening, according to BSO.
Deputies are investigating the circumstances surrounding this crash.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- NewsFebruary 17, 2024Bolton Says He Won’t Accept Benefits From Tamarac’s Shaker Village Deal
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024Detectives Arrest Suspect in Fire That Killed Tamarac Woman
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024Tamarac Rejects Land Sale to Developer for Village Project
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024BSO Makes 17 Arrests After String of Tamarac Car Thefts