By: Sharon Aron Baron
City Commissioner Patte Atkins-Grad handed in her resignation to city hall on Wednesday afternoon with the stipulation that she will be reimbursed $8,000 before leaving.
According to Tamarac City Attorney Jacob Horowitz, Atkins-Grad wants to be reimbursed her legal fees and won’t resign until she receives them. The city commission will meet tonight and vote to do so. Paying her the money and having her resign will save the city the cost of two elections.
The public is invited to attend the public portion of the meeting at 6:30-7:00 p.m. Thursday after the closed-door session.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.11.23Detectives Ask For Public’s Help Locating Missing 12-Year-Old
- News2022.11.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Gets Teed Up For 2022 PuroClean Classic Golf Tournament
- News2022.11.21Postal Worker Robbed at Gunpoint in Tamarac
- News2022.11.18On Your Marks, Get Set … Walk or Run! Tamarac Turkey Trot holds 41st Annual Event on Thanksgiving