By: Sharon Aron Baron
City Commissioner Patte Atkins-Grad handed in her resignation to city hall on Wednesday afternoon with the stipulation that she will be reimbursed $8,000 before leaving.
According to Tamarac City Attorney Jacob Horowitz, Atkins-Grad wants to be reimbursed her legal fees and won’t resign until she receives them. The city commission will meet tonight and vote to do so. Paying her the money and having her resign will save the city the cost of two elections.
The public is invited to attend the public portion of the meeting at 6:30-7:00 p.m. Thursday after the closed-door session.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.19Register Now for the Annual Tamarac Chamber Bowling 4 Business Event
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year