By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the biggest concert of the year right here in Tamarac where Blood, Sweat and Tears will perform for residents in a free outdoor concert as part of Tamarac’s 50th Anniversary celebration.
Blood, Sweat and Tears have written and performed many hits like: Spinning Wheel, You’ve Made Me So Very Happy and Ride Captain Ride. They have earned multiple gold albums, ten Grammy nominations and three Grammy Awards, including the most prestigious of them all, Album of the Year.
This free event will also feature the Bon Jovi/Journey Tribute Band, 23 Food Trucks, interactive games, rides for the kids, and a fabulous fireworks display.
Also, a special appearance will be given by Tamarac founder, Kenneth Behring.
This event will rival Tamarac’s Independence Day Celebration with thousands of people, so you’ll want to get there early with your lawn chairs.
The event is free and will be held at the Tamarac Sports Complex, Saturday, March 23rd from 4 pm – 10:00 pm at 9901 NW 77 Street. There will be continuous round trip shuttle service from Tamarac City Hall and the Tamarac Community Center from 3:30pm – 10:00 pm.
This is one of many great 50th Anniversary events throughout the year.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup