By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the biggest concert of the year right here in Tamarac where Blood, Sweat and Tears will perform for residents in a free outdoor concert as part of Tamarac’s 50th Anniversary celebration.
Blood, Sweat and Tears have written and performed many hits like: Spinning Wheel, You’ve Made Me So Very Happy and Ride Captain Ride. They have earned multiple gold albums, ten Grammy nominations and three Grammy Awards, including the most prestigious of them all, Album of the Year.
This free event will also feature the Bon Jovi/Journey Tribute Band, 23 Food Trucks, interactive games, rides for the kids, and a fabulous fireworks display.
Also, a special appearance will be given by Tamarac founder, Kenneth Behring.
This event will rival Tamarac’s Independence Day Celebration with thousands of people, so you’ll want to get there early with your lawn chairs.
The event is free and will be held at the Tamarac Sports Complex, Saturday, March 23rd from 4 pm – 10:00 pm at 9901 NW 77 Street. There will be continuous round trip shuttle service from Tamarac City Hall and the Tamarac Community Center from 3:30pm – 10:00 pm.
This is one of many great 50th Anniversary events throughout the year.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.04.03Florida COVID-19 Cases City by City Report for April 3
- News2020.04.03Tamarac Mayor Encourages Residents to Send Letters of Appreciation to Those on the Front Line
- News2020.04.02Tamarac Experiences Large Increase of COVID-19 Cases on April 2 City by City Report
- News2020.04.01Detective Searching for Thief Who Stole 2 Huge TV’s From Walmart