By: Sharon Aron Baron
The body of a Hollywood man who was reported missing last week has been discovered on Wednesday behind an abandoned site in Tamarac.
Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives has confirmed the body belongs to Mackoni Hall, 40.
Around 11:30 a.m. on March 20, a contractor surveying the boarded up structure at 3700 W. Commercial Blvd. found the deceased person behind the property and contacted BSO.
The body was transported to the Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office where detectives were able to positively identify the person as Hall, who had been reported missing for about a week.
Hall was last seen at 2 p.m. on March 13 leaving his job at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Detectives are searching for the vehicle he was driving when he disappeared – a 2008 gold Dodge Caliber with a Florida tag of 344 YVA.
The case is now being investigated as a homicide and investigators need the public’s help in locating the man’s vehicle.
Hall leaves behind a wife and two children.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Homicide Detective Mike Roque at 954-321-4210. If you wish to remain anonymous, contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org. Anonymous tips that lead to an arrest are eligible for a reward of up to $3,000.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024J.P. Taravella Drama Club Hosts Community Yard Sale and Craft Show on February 24
- NewsFebruary 16, 2024Detectives Search for Tamarac Man Missing Since Early January
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024“You’re a Fraud”: Tamarac Commissioner Blasts Website Tied to Marlon Bolton
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Free Boot Camp Held to Boost Students’ Federal Aid Applications