By Agrippina Fadel
The Bronx Wanderers are bringing their wildly successful music show to the Kings Point Palace and promise to deliver a memorable night.
Held on Sunday, January 22, at 2 p.m., the show is $25 for residents and $30 for guests, with tickets available at the Palace box office before the event and on the day of the concert.
Comprised of a father, Vinny Adinolfi, his two sons, and their two high school friends, The Bronx Wanderers have been wowing audiences for eighteen years. Currently headlining at the South Point Hotel and Casino, the band has had a residency in Las Vegas since 2016 and, according to their website, is considered one of the top five shows in the Sin City.
The Bronx Wanderers won The Best of las Vegas Award 12 times and were recently inducted into the East Coast Music Hall of Fame.
The show features songs from The Jersey Boys and Tony Orlando and Dawn hits.
The theater is located at 7622 NW 76th St in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.02.02Tamarac Resident Plans to Run Against Marlon Bolton; Calls for Ethical Leadership
- News2023.01.31City Commission Postpones Federal Aid to Tamarac Homeless, Domestic Violence Victims, and Rent-Stressed Residents
- News2023.01.31Culver’s Announces Tentative Opening Date in Tamarac
- News2023.01.30Ticket Alert: Comedian Sarge Brings His Hilarious Show to Tamarac